Magic Cat Magic Cat

It is interesting in terms of what's happening and the design of this film. But the camera movement can be smoother to make it even better.

[SFM] Nightmares of The Old War [SFM] Nightmares of The Old War

I think this have potential. In some ways, i get the metal gear solid V cutscene feel from your movie.

Klaytoid responds:

That's kinda of what I was aiming for. Thank you so much for your feedback!

Tales of Zale - Minisode 1 Tales of Zale - Minisode 1

The flow of the story and the characters are good. This short does shows the personality of each character.

Sam Tooth Brush - LogIn Sam Tooth Brush - LogIn

Interesting, hope to see a story plays out in your future animations :)

The Little Apple Men The Little Apple Men

This is dark stuff..but interesting as well

animals animals

Nice ideas, I enjoy it:)

snickity responds:

-The Clairvoyant: Prologue- -The Clairvoyant: Prologue-

Well done, Good animation that matches with with the epic music. I like how he pulls out the water from the boy's body. 4.5 stars!

Hujan Dan Hijau Trailer Hujan Dan Hijau Trailer

It has a cinematic style to it but what's lacking the most is the character animation. They look too stiff but otherwise, the graphic is nice.

mohdfikree responds:

Thank you for your feedback. I will do my best to improve the animation. It's my first time to fully animate them with Adobe After Effects. My previous animations were mostly done with Adobe Flash. After Effects is (still) complicated to animate characters, but unlike Flash, I can do and add many effects which is still impossible for Flash to generate. Stay tuned for more updates in the future!

Arc Infinitum 4 Arc Infinitum 4

I like the design of the characters and the fight scene, they look good.

Mixing manual animation with motion capture is not easy but it depends on your software and the mocap data. I am using xbox one kinect sensor with IPI softwae which works fine but only for simple movements like walking. To create complex ones like a fighting scene, it will need two xbox kinect sensor to capture position and rotation.

Kel-chan responds:

yup. So far I only use the ipi for static things, all the fight stuff i do manually frame by frame. the resolution on the kinect is just too low to capture faster movement. I have PS3 eyes but dont have the space to use them. So far my tests in using two kinects haven't turned out that well even for simple motions even when calibrating.

The results are only marginally better than with one and with just regular cleanup, kind of makes it not even worth using

Extraction Extraction

It is good.

I think that you might want to move on to something less anime-like and to something that is more to your own style. Anime is good but it's better to have a unique style for your works.